Short n’ Sweet Safari (Add-on Tanzania)
Visit Lake Manyara and Ngorongoro Crater to get your fill of wildlife in just two days! This package is great to combine with your Mount Kilimanjaro trek. Do not miss out on the beautiful shores of Lake Manyara and the one of a kind Ngorngoro Crater, an experience that will stick with you for life.
An add-on two day safari to Ngorongoro Crater and to Lake Manyara – a perfect trip to combine with your Mount Kilimanjaro climb. This safari let’s you get a taste of the rich and diverse wildlife that Tanzania has to offer from the rich shores of Lake Manyara to the protected habitat of the Ngorongoro Crater, home to the endangered black rhino. This short n’ sweet safari will leave amazed at what Tanzania has to offer.
NGORONGORO CRATER | NGORONGORO WILD CAMP
Pick up from your hotel in Moshi or Arusha and drive to Ngorongoro Crater for game drives. This is the best place in Tanzania to see black rhino as well as prides of lion that include the magnificent black-manned males. There are lots of colorful flamingoes and a variety of water birds. Other game that you can see include leopard, cheetah, hyena, other members of the antelope family, and small mammals. In the late afternoon drive to Ngorogoro Wild Camp.
Overnigt Ngorongoro Wild Camp or similar (with lunch, dinner & breakfast)
LAKE MANYARA – MOSHI/ARUSHA
After breakfast, drive to Lake Manyara National Park which takes about 2 hours. When you approach it from the east, the Rift Valley escarpment looms on the horizon forming an impressive backdrop to the lake. In the tall trees of the ground water forest, monkeys leap from branch to branch, and on the escarpment, elephants stand in the shade acacia. Other animals frequently seen are zebras, impalas, monkeys, giraffes, buffalos, hippos, and others. In the afternoon, you transfer back to your hotel in Arusha or Moshi or to the airport.
Ngorongoro Wild Camp
Included in the price:
- Full board (breakfast, lunch and dinner) accommodation while on safari
- Pick up from your hotel in Arusha or Moshi and drop off
- All game drives viewing in a custom built 4×4 Safari Land Cruiser
- All park and entrance fees
- Transportation with 4×4 vehicles with viewing roofs
- Professional English speaking driver/guide during the safari
- Bottled water in safari vehicles
- Ngorongoro Crater car supplement fee
- Current Government taxes and levies
Excluded in the price:
- Internal or International flights
- Pre safari night accommodation
- Entry visa to Tanzania
- Travel and health insurance
- Gratuities to your guide, hotel staff and porters
- Meals, drinks and excursions not described in the itinerary
- Any other items of a personal nature, laundry, telephone and postage
- Items of personal Nature
Book Adventure Now!
- Best price guarantee
- Without any obligation to book
- Your request will be sent directly to the operator