Kilimanjaro Marathon (Add-on Tanzania)
On the slopes of Mount Kilimanjaro in the town of Moshi, a truly unique running event takes place every year. Take part in an amazing running experience suitable for everyone from families doing the 5km “Fun Run” to elite athletes testing themselves against the altitude. It all takes place in the shade of the jacaranda trees and set against the mighty backdrop of the highest free-standing mountain in the world. Run the Kilimanjaro Marathon with World Adventure Tours!
This AIMS registered race has been set up to promote the sport in Tanzania and has the official backing of the Tanzania Tourist Board, the Tanzania Amateur Athletics Association, and the IAAF. The marathon is split into three races: a standard 42.2 km marathon, 21.1 km half marathon, and a 5 km “Fun Run” all taking place in the foothills of Kilimanjaro. All races are marshaled, with traffic control and medics along the way.
Included in the price:
- We provide a goodie-bag with our T-shirts (World Adventure Tours X Kilimanjaro Marathon)
- A complimentary massage after the marathon
- Registration to the Marathon
- One hotel night at Springlands Hotel (Full board)
Excluded in the price:
- Internal or International flights
- Entry visa to Tanzania
- Travel and health insurance
- Gratuities to your guide, hotel staff and porters
- Meals, drinks and excursions not described in the itinerary
- Any other items of a personal nature, laundry, telephone and postage
- Airport transfers
Request A Free Quote!
- Best price guarantee
- Without any obligation to book
- Your request will be sent directly to the operator