SEASONS: Rates are subject to change by season with the seasons for 2017/18 being:
Peak Season – 1 July to 31 October, 22 December 2017/18 to 1 January 2019
High Season – 2 January to 31 March, 16 June to 30 Jun 2018, 1 November to 21 December 2017/18.
Low Season – 1 April to 15 June 2018.
|Seasons||1 Guest||2 Guests||4 Guests||6 Guests||SRS|
- Accommodation and meals as stipulated in the itinerary.
- Transportation in a chauffeur driven 6-seater minivan or 4WD Land Cruiser with pop-up roof for easy game viewing & photography.
- Services of English speaking driver-guide.
- Game viewing drives and parks entrance fees as indicated in the itinerary.
- All Government taxes and levies.
- Free mineral water during game drives only.
- All meet and greet services.
- All arrival and departure transfers.
- 24 hours stand-by contact number.
- Guaranteed window seat in the vehicle (unless specified by agent).
- Two-way long-range high-frequency radio communication in each vehicle.
- On safari accessories in the vehicle: – First-aid kit, wildlife books, beanbags for easy photography, a pair of binoculars, cool box and fire extinguisher.
- Visas fees and travel insurance.
- All items of personal nature e.g. telephone call bills, fax/email bills etc.
- Extra activities (hot air balloon safari US$ 520 per person)
- Tips and gratuities to hotel, lodges, camp staff and driver- guide(s)
- Alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks.
- Holiday supplements over Easter, Christmas & New Year.
- Any local or international flight and departure taxes.
- Laundry services.
- Any other item(s) not included in our itinerary
- The above quotes are in US Dollars and applicable all year round
- In case of Beach extension request for a quote
Samburu Game Reserve
Samburu Game Reserve
Samburu Game Reserve – Aberdares
Overnight at The Treetops on a full board basis. (Bathroom facilities on shared basis) Children under the age of 4 years not allowed at Treetops.
Aberdares – Lake Nakuru
Lake Nakuru – Maasai Mara
Overnight at Mara Leisure Camp on a full board basis.
Early morning game drives in the reserve returning back to your camp for breakfast. After breakfast Full day spend in the park with packed lunch in search of its popular residents like the well-known predators and their opponents like the Zebra, Wildebeest, Giraffe, Hippo and the dangerous Crocodiles with a visit to Mara river. In the late afternoon on your way back to the camp, A visit to a Maasai village and a school at an Extra Cost. In the evening spend a few hours enjoying the lodges’ recreational facilities such as the swimming pool or you may take a walk with the resident lodge naturalist. Dinner and overnight at Mara Leisure camp.