Welcome to Kenya, The homeland of safari adventure that has continued to thrill from time immemorial.
SEASONS: Rates are subject to change by season with the seasons for 2017/18 being:
Peak Season – 1 July to 31 October, 22 December 2017/18 to 1 January 2019
High Season – 2 January to 31 March, 16 June to 30 Jun 2018, 1 November to 21 December 2017/18.
Low Season – 1 April to 15 June 2018.
Price (USD) Per Person.
|Seasons||1 Guest||2 Guests||4 Guests||6 Guests||SRS|
- Accommodation and meals as stipulated in the itinerary.
- Transportation in a chauffeur driven 6-seater 4WD Land Cruiser with pop-up roof for easy game viewing & photography.
- Services of English speaking driver-guide.
- Game viewing drives and parks entrance fees as indicated in the itinerary.
- All Government taxes and levies.
- Free mineral water during game drives only.
- All meet and greet services.
- All arrival and departure transfers.
- 24 hours standby contact number.
- Guaranteed window seat in the vehicle (unless specified by agent).
- Two-way long-range high-frequency radio communication in each vehicle.
- On safari accessories in the vehicle: – First-aid kit, wildlife books, beanbags for easy photography, and a pair of binoculars, cool box and fire extinguisher.
- Visas fees and travel insurance.
- All items of personal nature e.g. telephone call bills, fax/email bills etc.
- Extra activities (hot air balloon safari US$520 per person)
- Tips and gratuities to hotel, lodges, camp staff and driver- guide(s)
- Alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks.
- Any local or international flight and departure taxes.
- Laundry services.
- Any other item(s) not included in our itinerary
- The above quotes are in US Dollars and applicable all year round
- In case of Beach extension request for a quote
NAIROBI – Maasai Mara
Afterward, continue with our journey passing maize and wheat plantations along the way as we make our second stop at Narok town (major Masai Administrative center) proceed further south as we arrive at our Sentrim Mara Camp for lunch. At 1600hrs, go for an evening game drive in this pristine, unequaled “big game country.” Dinner and overnight at Sentrim Mara Camp.Distance Nairobi – Masai Mara approx. 250kms.
Masai Mara Game Reserve
We may visit a Masai manyatta/village to interact with them as they entertain you with dances as you take photos and videos where you may learn more about the Masai culture. Return by 1845hrs. Dinner and overnight at Sentrim Mara Camp/Similar camp.
Masai Mara – Nakuru
Lake Nakuru – Samburu
Break for lunch at camp. In the late afternoon (at an extra cost) go for optional activities like having a nature walk, visiting Samburu villages to see the nomadic lifestyle or swimming in the camp pool. Rest of meals and overnight at AshnilSamburu camp.
Samburu – Nairobi
You may choose to extend your safari to Coastal city of Mombasa for a relaxing beach holiday OR if you wish to travel back home you will be transferred to the airport marking the end of our safari. Distance 300kms.