Welcome to Kenya, The homeland of safari adventure that has continued to thrill from time immemorial. Maasai Mara National Reserve is an area of preserved Savannah wilderness in southwestern Kenya, along with the Tanzanian border. Its animals include lions, cheetahs, elephants, zebras, and hippos. Wildebeest traverse its plans during their annual migration.
SEASONS: Rates are subject to change by season with the seasons for 2017/18 being:
Peak Season – 1 July to 31 October, 22 December 2017/18 to 1 January 2019
High Season – 2 January to 31 March, 16 June to 30 Jun 2018, 1 November to 21 December 2017/18.
Low Season – 1 April to 15 June 2018.
Price (USD) Per Person
|Seasons||1 Guest||2 Guests||4 Guests||6 Guests||SRS|
- Accommodation and meals as stipulated in the itinerary.
- Transportation in a chauffeur driven 6-seater 4WD Land Cruiser with pop-up roof for easy game viewing & photography.
- Services of English speaking driver-guide.
- Game viewing drives and parks entrance fees as indicated in the itinerary.
- All Government taxes and levies.
- Free mineral water during game drives only.
- All meet and greet services.
- All arrival and departure transfers.
- 24 hours standby contact number.
- Guaranteed window seat in the vehicle (unless specified by agent).
- Two-way long-range high-frequency radio communication in each vehicle.
- On safari accessories in the vehicle: – First-aid kit, wildlife books, beanbags for easy photography, and a pair of binoculars, cool box and fire extinguisher.
- Visas fees and travel insurance.
- All items of personal nature e.g. telephone call bills, fax/email bills etc.
- Extra activities (hot air balloon safari US$520 per person)
- Tips and gratuities to hotel, lodges, camp staff and driver- guide(s)
- Alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks.
- Any local or international flight and departure taxes.
- Laundry services.
- Any other item(s) not included in our itinerary.
- The above quotes are in US Dollars and applicable all year round
- In case of Beach extension request for a quote.
NAIROBI – Maasai Mara
Afterward, continue with our journey passing maize and wheat plantations along the way as we make our second stop at Narok town (major Masai Administrative Center) proceed further south as we arrive at Mara Sopa lodge for lunch.At 1600hrs, go for an evening game drive in this pristine, unequaled “big game country.” Dinner and overnight at Mara Sopa lodge. Distance Nairobi – Masai Mara approx. 250kms
MASAI MARA GAME RESERVE
We may visit a Masai manyatta/village to interact with them as they entertain you with dances as you take photos and videos where you may learn more about the Masai culture. Return by 1845hrs.Dinner and overnight at Mara Sopa lodge/similar hotel.