SEASONS: Rates are subject to change by season with the seasons for 2017/18 being:
Peak Season – 1 July to 31 October, 22 December 2017/18 to 1 January 2019
High Season – 2 January to 31 March, 16 June to 30 Jun 2018, 1 November to 21 December 2017/18.
Low Season – 1 April to 15 June 2018.
Price (USD) Per Person
|Seasons||1 Guest||2 Guests||4 Guests||6 Guests||SRS|
- Accommodation and meals as stipulated in the itinerary.
- Transportation in a chauffeur driven 6-seater 4WD Land Cruiser with pop-up roof for easy game viewing & photography.
- Services of English speaking driver-guide.
- Game viewing drives and parks entrance fees as indicated in the itinerary.
- All Government taxes and levies.
- Free mineral water during game drives only.
- All meet and greet services.
- All arrival and departure transfers.
- 24 hours standby contact number.
- Guaranteed window seat in the vehicle (unless specified by agent).
- Two-way long-range high-frequency radio communication in each vehicle.
- On safari accessories in the vehicle: – First-aid kit, wildlife books, beanbags for easy photography, and a pair of binoculars, cool box and fire extinguisher.
- Visas fees and travel insurance.
- All items of personal nature e.g. telephone call bills, fax/email bills etc.
- Extra activities (hot air balloon safari US$ 520 per person)
- Tips and gratuities to hotel, lodges, camp staff and driver- guide(s)
- Alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks.
- Any local or international flight and departure taxes.
- Laundry services.
- Any other item(s) not included in our itinerary.
- The above quotes are in US Dollars and applicable all year round
- In case of Beach extension request for a quote
Upon arrival at Jomo Kenyatta International Airport, meet our representative, greet and transfer to your hotel/lodge.
Nairobi – Masai Mara
On arrival, check in at Ol Moran camp where you will have your late lunch. At 1600hrs, enjoy an evening game drive in this world-famous reserve due to its high animal concentration and its yearly seasonal migration of wildebeest and zebra. Dinner and overnight at Ol–Moran camp/Similar hotel. Distance Nairobi – Masai Mara approx. 250kms
Masai Mara – Nakuru
Lake Nakuru – Nairobi
A visit to the baboon cliff offers a scenic panorama of the Lake below, surrounded by a vast tract of euphorbia and acacia forest. Makalia falls within the park are an additional attraction. Return to Nairobi where you will enjoy a complimentary lunch at the famous Carnivore Restaurant.
You may spend a night at a City hotel OR if you have an evening outbound flight, then you will be transferred to the airport after a memorable safari. Distance Lake Nakuru – Nairobi approx. 160kms.