PRICE PER PERSON DEPENDS ON THE NUMBER OF GUESTS ON THE BOAT:
Cost per person sharing
- If 2 pax travelling @US$4600
- If 3 pax travelling @US$3730
- If 4 pax travelling @US$3275
- If 5 pax traveling @US$3325
- If 6 pax traveling @US$3090
- If 7 pax traveling @US$2940
- If 8 pax traveling @US$2810
- Flight from Dar es Salaam to Mbeya and Mbeya to Dar es Salaam on Fastjet including 1 x bag of up to 20kg per pax
- Vehicle transfer from Mbeya to Lake Shore and Lake Shore to Mbeya (maximum 4 x pax plus luggage)
- 2 x Nights accommodation at Lake Shore Lodge in a shared Lawn Banda
- 2 x Nights accommodatioon in fly camps enroute to or from Mahale Mountains National Park.
- 3 x Nights accommodation in a fly camp in Mahale National Park
- 2 x Chimp treks
- Park fees in Mahale Natioonal Park
- All meals
- Boat hire and fuel for trip from Lake Shore to Mahale and back to Lake Shore Lodge
- All staff costs for 1 x boat driver, 1 x waiter and 1 x chef
- All Tz Government taxes, VAT and Bed Night Levies.
- Drinks other than tea and coffee
- Other activities at Lake Shore (Diving, snorkeling, kayaking, fishing, quad biking, massages)
- Tips for the TANAPA Rangers
We set off early (around 06h30) in our local dhow, the Lake Wanderer. Enroute guests enjoy a packed breakfast and a packed lunch. That night we set up a fly camp in one of the pristine bays along the Lake and have dinner around the fire at the water’s edge. There will be a boat driver, a waiter and a chef on board.
We continue up Lake Tanganyika to Mahale and go to pay our park fees and then set up a fly camp on the beach in Mahale.