15 Days Highlights of South Africa Captured
- Table Mountain, Cape point and Chapmans Peak
- Kruger Park, Cape Town and Garden Route
- Knynsa Heads, Cango Caves and Route 62
- Indian and Atlantic Oceans
- Africa Penguins, Ostrich, Primates and Elephant Walks
- Shark Cage Diving
- Side Car Adventure, Balloon and Helicopter flights
- Cheeses and Wine tastings, port tasting and Chocolate tour
U$ 9,080 per adult
U$ 7,500 – 13-year-old
U$ 5,901- 8-year-old
- All Accommodation 4 – 5 * B&B
- Kruger Park Safari – return flights from OR Tambo to Skukuzi Airport
- Kruger Park Safari – 2 game drives a day, Park entrance fees, all soft local drinks, all meals 3 x day
- Kruger Park Safari – return road transfers to the airport
- Registered Tour Guide and transport on the Garden Route
- Return Cape Town International Airport transfers
- Return transfers for day tours in Cape Town
- Dinners as speculated on the itinerary
- All entrance fees as per itinerary
- Hot Air Balloon Safari Experience
- 3 hr. Sidecar Adventure
- Table Mountain Cable Car return tickets
- Helicopter 12 min trip and transfer
- Shark Cage diving plus wetsuit hire
- Live Concert tickets and entrance fees
- Luxury Picnic Basket food and 1 bottle of Wine and 4 Waters & 2 juices
- Sunset Cruise and dinner package
- Dinner experience package – theatre or drumming choice
- Cape Point and Penguin entrances
- High Tea at Mount Nelson Hotel
- Cultural Lunch interaction
- Wine and cheese tastings
- Chocolate tour and tastings
- Port tastings
- Elephants interaction and walk
- Dolphin Boat Cruise
- Entrances to: Monkey/Primate experience
Heritage Walk Cango Caves
- Internal flights between Cape Town International Airport and Johannesburg International Airport (OR Tambo)
- Any other meals/drinks not included on the itinerary
- Souvenir shopping
- Phone calls
Subject to change in price if confirmed later due to accommodation availability!
February is peak season/Wedding season and most accommodation places are full/booked earlier
Arrival CT International Airport – Transfer to hotel for relaxation
Evening welcome to a luxury picnic basket and wine/juice on the lawns while listening to Cape Town Folk n Acoustic Music Festival at Kirstenbosch Gardens
O/N Camps Bay
12 min Helicopter flip over the Peninsula
Table Mountain Cable Car trip to the top and circular walk around the mountain. City tour visiting the Colourful houses and cobbled streets of the Bo Kaap area. Diamond Tour on how diamonds are made
Waterfront: Visit the Aquarium and some shopping time.
The girls get a chance to choose their own precious stones at Scratch Patch
End with a stunning Sunset and Dinner Cruise O/N Camps Bay
Cape Point Peninsula Tour
The most scenic Cape Point Peninsula Tour today
Visit Hout Bay and the craft markets
Scenic drive over Chapmans Peak with a photo stop
Visit the African Penguins on the beach and get a chance to swim with them
Walk up to Cape Point Lighthouse and from Cape Point to the Cape of Good Hope with dramatic and stunning scenary
End with either Gold museum or Richards Theatre for dinner
O/N Camps Bay
Signal hill and the beautiful Blouberg beach/West Coast
Enjoy a 3hr Side car adventure to Signal hill and the beautiful Blouberg beach/West Coast where the famous Table Mountains photos are all taken from, with stops in between for either a cocktail or coffee or just lots of photo stops.
Enjoy a Luxury High Tea at the Famous Mount Nelson Hotel
End with a lovely walk through the Botanical Kirstenbosch Gardens
O/N Camps Bay
Check out and transfer to the Winelands
Winelands tour with a delicious Cheese and wine tastings, Cellar tour plus a
Belguim Chocolate tour and lots of chocolate tasting.
Balloon Safari over the Berg River valley/Winelands
Enjoy an early morning 1 hr Balloon Safari over the Berg River valley/Winelands and end with a delicious breakfast
Then Butterfly world where you walk amongst butterflies, snake centre and small animals.
Enjoy a Cultural lunch in a township where you are invited into a local Xhosa home and help her make your lunch – delicious chicken and veg. Also get a chance to mingle and ask questions and interact with each other – a highlight for most.
Then we Drive from S/Bosch via Gordons Bay to Hermanus
White Shark Cage Diving experience
Early morning White Shark Cage Diving experience with lunch.
We then go to visit the Southern Point of Africa where the 2 Oceans meet – the Indian ocean and the Atlantic ocean.
Travel to Mossel Bay
Depart and Travel to Mossel Bay where you enjoy a private walk and interaction with the Giants of Africa – Elephants and get to feed them.
Travel to Plettenberg Bay for the next 2 nights.
Ocean Safari to view Dolphins
Spend the morning doing an Ocean Safari to view Dolphins and maybe other marine life that we might see. From there we go for another animal experience with Primate and Apes – no interaction as well, but walk amongst them in a large open area that is fenced off – this is my favourite! Each time it is another experience – you will get to see Lemurs and many more primates!
Travel to Knynsa
Depart and Travel to Knynsa where we stop to view the Knysna heads, some leisure time at the Waterfront for unusual shopping and lunch.
Then onto Oudtshoorn to do the Cango Caves and Ostrich Tour if time permitting.
Travel to CT
Depart and travel to CT via R62 with stop in between for some nice Port tasting.
Safari in Kruger National Park
Early morning departure to CT International Airport for your flight to JhB
Then fly in package from OR Tambo JHB to Safari in Kruger National Park
Includes Game drive, Accommodation in Luxury Bush Lodge plus
local beverages and 3 meals a day
O/N Kruger Park
Big 5 Safari
Big 5 Safari Bush lodge Experience Includes 2 Games drives, Accommodation in Luxury Bush Lodge plus local beverages and 3 meals a day
O/N Kruger Park
Big 5 Safari Bush lodge Experience Kruger Park Safari Includes 2 Games drives, Accommodation in Luxury Bush Lodge plus local beverages and 3 meals a day
O/N Kruger Park
Check out and fly from Skukuza to OR Tambo Airport (Jhb)
Depart back home from Johannesburg International Airport (OR Tambo Airport)