Witness the Great Migration in the Serengeti; breathtaking views from Mt. Kilimanjaro summit; get up close to wildlife in Southern Tanzania; meet Maasai warriors in Tanzania; and, after your safari, find that unforgettable beach off the beaten track in Zanzibar. Come to Tanzania with World Adventure and experience… a journey of a lifetime.
Tanzania Safari Tours offers the best African Safari Adventure ranging from trekking the roof of Africa to witnessing Great Migration to diving in crystal blue waters of Zanzibar.
Top Activities to do amid your Tanzania Tour & Safaris:
- Game viewing at some of the world best national parks such as Serengeti, Ngorongoro
- Hot-air Balloon Safari over the savannahs of Serengeti
- Witness the Great Migration’s river crossing
- Walking on the rim of Ngorongoro crater
- Cultural interaction with Maasai people
- Snorkeling at Lake Tanganyika
- Trekking the world’s tallest free-standing mountain
- Relaxing on the pristine beaches of Zanzibar
- Water sports in Zanibar such as scuba diving, snorkeling, surfing
Top Travel Tips For Tanzania Safari Tours
- Be accommodating of Tanzania’s traditions, conventions, religions and culture.
- Dress humbly and respectfully. Shoulders to knees ought to be covered, particularly when entering a place of worship.
- Protect endangered species by deciding not to purchase ivory, coral or creature items.
- When bartering at shops, stay quiet, be sensible and keep a grin all over. It’s intended to be enjoyable!
- Gain proficiency with some nearby language and don’t be hesitant to utilize it – straightforward welcome will help break the ice.
- Shop for locally produced items. Supporting local craftsman to keep traditional artworks alive.
- Abstain from supporting organizations that adventure or misuse the endangered creatures.
- Ask for permission before taking photographs of individuals, including kids.
Discover the beautiful land of Tanzania thriving with wildlife, warm people and rich culture with our Tanzania Safari Tours.