Kenya Safari remains one of the most popular safari experiences Africa has to offer. With some of the world’s best safari destinations, mountains, and beaches, it is no surprise why Kenya is East Africa’s most popular tourist destination.
Boasting iconic locations such as the vast savannah of the Masai Mara, Amboseli with its stunning backdrop of Mt Kilimanjaro and the shimmering lakes of Great Rift Valley, Kenya also offers lesser-known gems such as the arid landscape of Samburu Game Reserve and the high plains of the Laikipia plateau.
Discover the best of Kenya destinations with World Adventures Tours’ Kenya Safari Tour packages for a lifetime experience.
Reasons To Take A Holiday To Kenya:
Below listed are some of the reasons why Kenya should be on your holiday bucket list.
Kenya has a very diverse ecosystem, ranging from the coastal area to flat plain in the continent to high mountains. The weather and temperature also vary extensively, but generally, the weather is normally favorable for the holidays.
Unique Safari Experience
Kenya for safaris assures you of a unique experience that you cannot easily compare with other African countries. You will get the chance of seeing animals in their natural habitats and depending on your luck, you can experience occurrences such as hunting or animal birth.
Kenya is unique in itself and within Kenya, there are 42 tribes with their own unique culture and practices.
Facts About Kenya:
- Kenya has the second-highest mountain in Africa, Mt. Kenya
- It is known as the country of languages with 68 different languages spoken in Kenya. The official language is Swahili
- Kenya’s Lamu Island, located off the northeast coast, is car-free
- Kenya’s Great Rift Valley was formed around 20 million years ago
- All of the animals of the Big Five can be found in Kenya
- It is home to more than 1,132 species of birds