Zanzibar Stone Town 3 days
A short visit to historical Stonetown and the amazing beaches of Zanzibar. The perfect way to end your East African adventure.
Why not visit Stonetown, historical capital of the Oman Sultanate and center of the spice and slave trade? Enjoy its legendary beaches and its abundant culture. The perfect way to end an adventure in style.
KILIMANJARO AIRPORT | MOSHI
Arrive at Zanzibar Airport/Sea port. Meet and greet and transfer to Stone Town at Tembo Hotel for dinner and overnight (Half-board).
MOSHI | MACHAME PARK GATE | MACHAME CAMP
After breakfast, half day walk at the stone town. After the tour, drive to Rasmichamvi Beach Resort for dinner and overnight (Half-board).
MACHAME CAMP | SHIRA CAMP
Have a leisure day at Rasmichamvi Beach Resort to then later transfer to the airport for your flight back home.
Rates are per person sharing
From $ 1 327 per person
*Prices are dependent on the size of your group and the travelling season.
Additional charges include car supplement and Single Room Supplement.
For an exact quote, please contact us.
Included in the price:
- Guide in stone town for stone town tour, Jozani forest and safari blue.
- Accommodations during your stay in Zanzibar.
- Two meals daily.
- Transfer from Stone town to Rasmichamvi
- Transfer to/from airport
Excluded in the price:
- Tips for your guide
- Return flight to Zanzibar
- Alcoholic/soft drinks during your stay in Zanzibar
- Anything of a personal nature
Book Adventure Now!
- Best price guarantee
- Without any obligation to book
- Your request will be sent directly to the operator